|14th track of the album 3|
|Composed by||Max Cavalera|
|Produced by||Max Cavalera|
| Previous track|
"Sangue de Bairro"
| Next track|
"I Will Refuse"
"Zumbi" is the final standard track of the Soulfly album 3, released in 2002. "Zumbi" is the album's second instrumental track and has two parts, the first part plays a percussion and gentle drum with berimbau playing towards the end of this part, and the second part showcases wind chimes, low-tuned acoustic plucking, and few environmental sounds.
- Max Cavalera – berimbau, sitar
- Mikey Doling – acoustic guitar, percussion
- Marcelo Dias – percussion
- Roy Mayorga – drums, percussion
- Meia Noite – Brazilian percussion, percussion arrangement
- Otto D'Agnolo – keyboards
- Max Cavalera – music
- Otto D'Agnolo – engineering, additional audio effects, mixing
- Marcelo Dias – audio effects
- Max Cavalera – mixing, production
- Ted Jensen – mastering
Live-only songs on various albums