|14th track of the album 3|
|Duration|| Total: 5:35|
"Símbolo da Liberdade": 2:54
|Composed by||Max Cavalera|
|Produced by||Max Cavalera|
| Previous track|
"Sangue de Bairro"
| Next track|
"I Will Refuse"
"Zumbi" is a song recorded by Soulfly. It is played as the fourteenth and final standard track of the 2002 album 3. "Zumbi" is the album's second instrumental track and has two distinct parts or cantos, the first part plays percussions, gentle drum and sitar with berimbau playing towards the end of this part, and the second part and hidden track titled "Símbolo da Liberdade" (Portuguese for "Symbol of Freedom") showcases wind chimes, low-tuned sitar plucking, and few environmental sounds.
This song was titled after the historical Brazilian leader Zumbi.
- Max Cavalera – berimbau on "Zumbi", sitar
- Mikey Doling – percussion on "Zumbi"
- Marcelo Dias – percussion on "Zumbi"
- Roy Mayorga – drums and percussion on "Zumbi", wind chimes on "Símbolo da Liberdade"
- Max Cavalera – music
- Otto D'Agnolo – engineering, additional audio effects
- Jamison Weddle – second engineering
- Marcelo Dias – audio effects
- John Naylor – programming
- Terry Date – mixing
- Anthony Kilhoffer – assistant mixing
- Ted Jensen – mastering
- Max Cavalera – production
Live-only songs on various albums