|Tracks from the Primitive|
|EP by Soulfly|
|Released on||very late 2000|
|Produced by||Toby Wright, Max Cavalera, The Rootsman, Sean Lennon|
|Number of tracks||3|
Tracks from the Primitive is an EP by Soulfly, released in very late 2000 via Roadrunner Records. The mini-album contains all three singles released from the album Primitive — "Back to the Primitive", "Son Song" and "Jumpdafuckup". Two of the songs were censored, meaning swear words were replaced with vocal silence. Meanwhile the other features John Lennon's son Sean.
- "Back to the Primitive" (censored) – 3:14
- "Son Song" (feat. Sean Lennon) – 3:55
- "Jumpdafuckup" (censored) (feat. Corey Taylor) – 5:11
- Max Cavalera – lead vocals, four-string rhythm guitar, berimbau on "Back to the Primitive" and "Son Song"
- Mikey Doling – lead guitar
- Marcelo Dias – bass guitar, percussion, backing vocals
- Joe Nuñez – drums, percussion
- Sean Lennon – vocals, guitar, piano and synthesizer on "Son Song"
- Corey Taylor – vocals on "Jumpdafuckup"
- Larry McDonald – Jamaican percussion
- Meia Noite – Brazilian percussion
- Max Cavalera – lyrics, music
- Sean Lennon – lyrics and music on "Son Song"
- Corey Taylor – lyrics on "Jumpdafuckup"
- Audio engineers
- Toby Wright – engineering, recording, drum programming, digital editing
- Steve Sisco – mix engineering
- Lance Dean – additional engineering
- Deonte Perry – additional drum programming on "Son Song"
- Andy Wallace – mixing
- George Marino – mastering
- Toby Wright – production
- The Rootsman – production on "Back to the Primitive"
- Sean Lennon – production on "Son Song"
- Max Cavalera – co-production
- Snippet – another EP that exclusively shows tracks from the album Primitive